BSKAGVS is being run, managed and controlled by a good no. of dedicated social workers of the different sections of the society apart from respectable and highly qualified dignitaries in various fields.
Our aim is to stimulate and support these poor women and men to dream of a better future and stimulate their sense of agency as they endeavour to enhance incomes, improve access to services or claim rights and entitlements.
Keeping above in BSGAGVS was founded and was registered under societies registration Act. No. “16, 1860” from Allahabad. Society is non-profit making voluntary organization came up in existence in the year 2002 to meet the growing challenges faced by the individuals and society. It was initiated by a group of social workers and volunteers devoted and dedicated to noble ideas of bringing social and economical changes with determination and national spirit under the leadership of Anita Emmanuel and Dr. Narendra Kumar Pandey.
Our Thrust Areas
- Capacity Building & Spiritual abilitiesInsert shortcode
- Social Security and Women Empowerment
- Health and Education
- Livelihood Alternations
- Natural Resources Management
- Information Technology Intervention
Our Leadership Team
Dr. Anita Kumari (Chairperson)
Dr. N.K. Pandey (Secretary)
- Help the weaker section of society including the children, the elderly old aged, widows, blind and handicapped by providing drinking water, food, clothing health care etc. for a wholesome life
- To educate the children in base knowledge and to educate the adult in hygiene cleanliness, sanitation and way to increasing income
- Create critical awareness for upliftment of women & child, adolescent, old aged person and implement the development program with Govt. and development program with Govt. and development alliances etc
- Enable people to meet the future challenges and initiate and action to overcome the present crisis
- Research and community based management strategies for conservation of natural & social resources and environment
- To work for issue based advocacy and policy level interventions through networking
- Coordination & collaboration with GOs, NGOs & Voluntary organization for the promotion of education, health, livelihood and allied
- Capacity building & addressing social economic problems exiting in the society
- Training & marketing support to needy youth for self employment
- Explore appropriate technology to promote rural enterprises
- BSKAGVS has developed a Hospital & Research Center for poor people. Our hospital has prescribed with various kinds of facility including Free Delivery, Free Surgery, Free Immunization etc